Monday, January 30, 2012

Back On Track

Walter Elliot said, "Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another" - and certainly perseverance and courage will facilitate and sustain your motivation to lose weight.

Well, after a week off for personal reasons I made it back to the gym today!  Other than the cramp I got in my hip while doing windmills...all was good!  I laughed and told my exercise buddies, maybe I should try that position a little more often!  If you know what I mean!!  
I am seriously back to the strict eating habits again (however I did indulge in a DQ cone today) I had soup and salad for lunch so I justified the treat! 

How is everyone else doing? Let me know....would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm down 8 lbs and I know I have lost inches, I just havent measured yet. I can't say its been easy but I think for the first time in my life I have really been taking it serious. Most of my success has come from exercise. Like you I am a stress eater, that has been my most challenging part. I'm trying to control the stress and just simply eating healthy.

    ReplyDelete