Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stress Eating

Okay, I already said that I eat when I am depressed or stressed, guess what?  That has been reconfirmed during the past week.  It has been really difficult for me to find a healthy alternative and resist the sweets that have been dropped at the door by caring family and friends.  All of you know that my sister, Brenda is in Hospice care. She summoned us to her house on Thursday as she was having an anxiety attack, and has asked several times we not leave during the past few days.  So, as a family we are taking turns being bedside. Thank you for the prayers.

Stress or no stress, I have to find an outlet for the months and weeks to come for relieving stress a healthy way. I am thinking the chocolate peanut butter pie from the G&R is not on my choices of healthy eating. I have lost 7 pounds though....a start! 

At home I have been keeping busy cleaning and sorting. I brought my computer with me yesterday so I can fill some quiet time on-line.  Catching up with this blog for one, Pinterest, and I FINALLY got my digital scrapbook done from my trip to Italy.  What started out as a 45 page book turned into 89...could not bear to leave anything out!!  Kay...look for one soon! (Okay soon may be several weeks, and i think I should hand deliver it and we should have lunch.)



No comments:

Post a Comment